Covid-19 Antigen Detection Kit
This product is suitable for the qualitative detection of novel coronavirus in sputum samples. It provides an aid in the diagnosis of infection with novel coronavirus.
The NewGene antigen self-test reliably identifies the SARS-CoV-2 antigens in the body. This is the only test that also offers the option between two different collections, sputum collection and nasal swab collection.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT
- Read the instructions leaflet in the kit carefully prior to first use.
- For people who are not able to perform the test themselves, the test should be conducted by the legal guardians.
- For children under the age of 15, the self-test should be conducted under adult supervision.
- This test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigen in nasal swab samples and saliva samples.
- For people who has recent nasal trauma or surgery, or has severe coagulopathy, gentle operation is required for nasal swab collection to avoid injuries to the nose.
- Please use the components provided in the kit for testing. Do not use components from other sources.
- Please use this product in a place with sufficient light, so as to interpret the results accurately.
- This product is disposable. DO NOT recycle used components.
Specifications of Newgene Covid-19 Antigen Saliva Kit
What's in the box?
- Test Card
- Sample Extraction Tube
- Tube Cap
- Paper Cup
- Sputum Dropper
- Nasal Swab
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms.
- Do follow the current SOP given.
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result.
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation.
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work.
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit